11/14/2017 | 65 MINUTES
This week’s guest: Nate and Candice Leavitt – a Utah-based couple with four boys, ages 3–9. They had an idea, sparked by Candice and executed by Nate, which turned into a blog and Instagram account that inspires people to get out and plant wild roots. This power couple has a goal to share genuine content and create relationships with real moments. Don’t skip out on hearing their birthday camping story!
- Camping and getting outdoors with the family.
- Seeing life from children’s eyes. Life slows down because everything is new.
- Good Design - branding (Mostly Nate, but I’m sure Candice knows a thing or two).
- Bad User Interfaces.
- Nate’s ADD (It’s actually a tick-off for both).
- Fakers, Gossip, Drama (This is one is all Candice).
- Meeting people that are doing cool things. People finding new ways to do things. People doing things differently. The sense of community.
- Sharing genuine content.
- Starting something and just seeing where it takes you.
- Exploring new places and trying to find obscure spots away from people.
- Receiving messages where people went and camped for the first time, or followed a nugget of their advice.
- Pictures of people starring into the distance and taking social media so seriously.
- When people ghost you as a means of saying no, instead of telling you “no.”
- Finding balance and priorities in life (soccer is taking over life!)
Follow Nate and Candice and their Adventures!