11/21/2017 | 62 MINUTES
This week’s guest: Brittney Nielsen – a writer, blogger, actor, artist, and walking rolodex of literary quotes. She thrives on thinking about what not a lot of others think about, and then bringing that to life to challenge perspectives. She’s eccentric and embracive of those ticks that may threaten others but helps her frame her reality.
- Humans and Human Behavior – has our nature really evolved, are we really learning from generations before?
- Exploring Human Condition – this is the basis of her blog, and interestingly, her life reads better than fiction.
- “I have Autism, NOT: I am Autism” – special thanks to her one date that brought this up...on a date.
- Entitlement – Brittney views this as the cancer of society. Did we mention she’s a deep thinker?
- Antagonists – contrarians. Those that pick fights just for the sake of. We lack empathy, honesty, and social grace.
- Her own trait of deep-thinking – it’s a double-edged sword. She tends to “belly gaze” and continually think rather than put those root ideas into action.
- Her professional life revolves around those personal ticks that provide content for her blog, her acting, her way of being, both personally and professionally.
Connect with Brittney