02/06/2018 | 46 MINUTES
This week’s guest: Andrew Muse – A travel and adventure content creator. He has created a life full of adventures, along with his dog, Kicker, to create marketing content. He tries to make sure that he is a positive force in the world. Though he lives a life that many may envy, he makes sure to try and work harder than anyone else out there.
- Being a positive influence in the world. Always believing in karma.
- You put into life is what you get out.
- Practicing gratitude (even if you are stuck in Alaska and can’t call 911). Just cook up some pancakes!
- Helping the environment and land conservation.
- People not being able to stick to their word.
- Almost leaving Park City because people partying the night before an adventure.
- Investing time and money in work contracts and those falling through.
- Sending hundreds of email to companies and maybe getting one reply.
- Progression. Whether as an athlete, film maker, artist or businessman the reward of getting better at something keeps you going and happy.
- Sending hundreds of email to companies and but getting one “bread crumb” to keep me going.
“I’m a huge believer in karma so I try to put in good/positive things in the world and that typically what I get out”
“I’ve been called the quintessential millennial and I find it offensive”
“If it were obvious and easy to get paid to travel…everyone would do it”
“I get to do all these really cool thing and I’m so grateful…that 2 minute edit you just saw took me 15 hours behind the computer, not to mention the time it took me to learn to edit take really good photos”